DDS, General Dentist
• Providing professional dental service and care to clients.
• Examining patient’s teeth and diagnosing their dental conditions.
• Routine appointments and checkups.
• Diagnosis and treatment of teeth decay and gum diseases.
• Examining by x-rays and filling the cavities.
• follow a dental hygienic procedure and explain treatment plan to the patient.
• Dealing with emergency cases such as relieving patient’s pain.
• Perform luminaire and veneer services
• Use of surgical microscope and modern fillings such as compost fillings